Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Failed Vegan


Didn't want to leave the impression that I had managed to stay on the straight and narrow path.  After being a pretty faithful vegan for two months, I fell back off with a crash.  Which is too bad because I felt so much better while I was eschewing meat (as opposed to chewing meat).  Anyway, I'm a meat eater.  It's what I crave when I'm hungry.  So I guess I'll just have to find a way to eat less of it or eat it in a healthier way.  At least I'm keeping better care of my house than I used to, so I guess I have to forgive myself for the ways in which I fail to be the person I had hoped to be.

1 comment:

  1. I fell off the wagon, too! I miss those feel-good days....but I did start a running program, which is HUGE for me. I'm proud of you that you tried. We aren't perfect, but strive toward perfection!

    ReplyDelete